~ Peace ~ in fam

Peace. Well, it is a simple word, but if u asks me what it means, I would just look straight into your eyes and say, "I don't know".

So, what actually is peace? How do we define peace?

Let's see... uhm... a state of harmony? The absence of hostility? When no wars are happening? Or is it when silence is all around? .... Is it because of it sounds like "piece", so if we stay in one piece then it means we are having peace?....
Well, I don’t really feel like want to talk about international violence or wars ( I am not a political type of guy), in fact I think I am not qualified yet to talk or critic about international conflict issues. So what am I going to talk about? Well, peace do
esn’t just happen internationally; in fact I would prefer talk about peace in families…

Does peace and harmony really exist in families? Even in families with family members of different personalities and attitude? No matter how long a family had lost the presence of conflict, fight or maybe violence, it would just happen again. Over and over again, then when is the real harmony state is reached? Well, for me, it seems like peace in families are impossible. We often heard that a fight might be a good way to improve one’s relationship with another, if that’s so, what for the world today so thirst about peace?

Mahatma Gandhi once said, “There is no way to peace, peace is the way”, envisioning peace is a process, not a target or aim.


~ Well, for me, eternal peace is just nonsense. ~

No comments:

Subscribe Now!!! My blog updates delivered to your inbox!