To-be-Rebooted




Hey everybody,
it's been awhile isn't it?
since... since my... my last...
well, you know what I mean.  <=]


Well, I'm now preparing for the reboot of this blog. (Note: This is good. Lolz.) 


No, not right away, maybe a couple of days later. I mean, I'll need some time to change some of the stuffs here right? The arrangement, the layout, the style and the feel, maybe. (or maybe I'll just keep the same old Art of Thirteen XD )


And these are the things, or the topics, you'll expect to see, here, in the future: My thoughts/opinion about something, some meaningful facts/stories worth sharing, and maybe some funny stuffs, like jokes or funny pics....



So...

.........................................

(You know what I'm going to say aren't you? >=] )

..........................

...........

......

Stay Tuned ~~~! 


Cheers,
~13



.

No comments:

Subscribe Now!!! My blog updates delivered to your inbox!