Two double eggie eight~!




010108~~~~~~~~~~



Happy Happy New Year !!!


Whew~ What a year....
......
Seriously, year o7' wasn't as bad as I expected...
I mean with all those exam pressure...
it actually turn out to be a fun+ unforgettable year... After all, it's graduation year and surely many perpisahan happens right...
Anyway, ALL THE BEST MY FRIENDS~~!!! =]




Actually I've imagined before what exactly I'll be doing during 1st of January of year 08' ... well, although it's abit "out" from what I've imagined.... but one thing I did managed to get it right... And yeah, I feel very very excited about zero-eight!!!


(seriously, my face was nothing like this. lolz)


So guys, are ya'all ready for this whole new year?

I'm sure 08' will be bloody rockin' fun!!

( ...you better be.... X) .... )




~13

No comments:

Subscribe Now!!! My blog updates delivered to your inbox!